 Technic / 1033
Re: Technic wheels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 07:50:55 GMT

"Mark Koesel" <koesel@umich.edu> writes:

Those are the same as the ones used in the 8479, but in gray
instead of 5571.  Anyway, he did list those, if you look
again.

I don't quite follow you.  Are you saying that 8479 and 5571 has the
same wheels?  But they do not!  The 5571 wheels are larger than the
ones from 8479.

If that was not what you meant, then please excuse me!  :-)

Fredrik