 Technic / 984
983  |  985
Subject:
why is the large teal wheel in the robotic discovery set mislabeled?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 04:50:51 GMT

The larger teal hub wheel in the RDS (the larger wheel visible in
http://www.legomindstorms.com/products/rds/images/cheatsheet_row3_left.gif) is
marked 20x30 on the sidewall.  By my measurement it's close to 50mm in
diameter.  Every other wheel I have is correctly marked.  What's the deal?

--Ben