 Technic / 9291
Re: what else could be done
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 06:28:14 GMT

Hello,
I would like to see:

Packets or tubes that contain the correct lubricant for the pneumatic
cylinders, pumps, and valves.

A female towball pin to fit on an axle.

A spool/slider valve for pneumatics.

A gear perhaps in various sizes with a round center hole especially designed
for contra rotation.

Large technic train wheels so that models might be designed to run on LGB (G
gage) track for instance.  A new Technic theme?  Emagine a GG1 in Technic.  :-)

A "T" shaped angle connector.

Angle connectors set at 60 and 30 degrees

A medium size pulley so multiple pulleys can be on the same axel as in a block
and tackle turning at different speeds.

Tires for the large pulley.

Reintroduction of single acting (old style) pneumatic cylinders.

Please.

Regards,
        Paul K.