 Dear LEGO / 4211
Re: what else could be done
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 08:32:13 GMT

Reintroduction of single acting (old style) pneumatic cylinders.

Why on earth do you want those?

The only thing I like better is the fact they only use one tube per cylinder,
but most times it's not a problem.

I'd much rather have longer cylinders in the new style.

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)