 Dear LEGO / 4209
Re: what else could be done
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 21:16:46 GMT

"Paul Krieg" <pdkrieg@epix.net> wrote in message
news:HAFwn2.G9t@lugnet.com...
Hello,
I would like to see:
A spool/slider valve for pneumatics.

I would like to see a electric controlled pneumatic valve.
By using a magnet of some kind this can be done. There is some non-LEGO
built already but they are too large and are ment for largere flow of air.

Angle connectors set at 60 and 30 degrees
Would not this be a bit difficult to join with the other bricks?
All angeled bricks have a special angel so it should add up to the size of
the brick and holes in a techinc brick and so on.

Tires for the large pulley.
Has not this been made already? Think I've seen one years ago...

Reintroduction of single acting (old style) pneumatic cylinders.
I'm glad I have a few of each :)
What I'm missing is a big pneumatic tank

I've also like the micromotor to be reintroduced or made easyer to get.

Regards
Øyvind Steinnes