 Dear LEGO / 4212
Re: what else could be done
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:42:55 GMT

hi
when talking about cylinders or pistons
maybe 2 way piston would be nice

to previously discussed (yes tobbe i should use this word :)) T shape
"angle" connector
i would add cross shaped

definitely dividing by 3 is not too simple by nature of axles which divide
by 4
it can be done but almost everytime it takes much space or weight

pixel

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message
Reintroduction of single acting (old style) pneumatic cylinders.

Why on earth do you want those?

The only thing I like better is the fact they only use one tube per • cylinder,
but most times it's not a problem.

I'd much rather have longer cylinders in the new style.

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)