 Dear LEGO / 4206
4205  |  4207
Subject:
what else could be done
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 07:56:13 GMT

hi

i've got new lego catalog jan-jul
nothing new (in technic field)

this makes me thinking
what else could be done
or even what else should be done

what kind of parts lego can do
i mean we have pneumatics, flex, gear boxes
stuff like this

but if lego gona make more and more sofisticated models
they should add new specialized parts
to build new mechanisms
Brian B. Alano said
- centrifugal clutch
i can add
- clutch at all
- brakes
- really pumped tyres
- hyrdomatics :) (cause the air can be compresses water not)

i'd like to have
- multi wedge shaft or axle joiner to able shorten and lengthen axles
something like http://peeron.com/inv/parts/6538
but with axle hole like in http://peeron.com/inv/parts/6641
it is done but as a specialized part in 8466 suspension (useless in other
places)

- invertion of pin peg ot pin with towball
the pin with a hole to put towball like in http://peeron.com/inv/parts/32195

- some kind of tab with a carriage (lubricated ? :) to able linear move

- some kind of gear rack but with a curve to able to build various size of
gears
the part like http://peeron.com/inv/parts/3743 or
http://peeron.com/inv/parts/6630
but bent in some angles (you know like http://peeron.com/inv/parts/32016 and