 Technic / 8924
8923  |  8925
Subject:
Help with construction detail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 23:59:11 GMT

FUT ---> .castle only

Hi, folks!

I'm in need of some suggestions as to how to attach this helicopter rotor:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5031

to a Technic axle.  The rotor is designed to fit on a pin and spin freely,
I'd like to use it as the base for the vanes of a windmill and connect it
mechanically to a waterwheel below, which means axles and gears.

Any suggestions; whether they be just plain brilliant, semi-inspired, or off
the top of your head; would be appreciated.

Tatyana