 Castle / 15603
Re: Help with construction detail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 23:58:58 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tanya K. Burkhart writes:
FUT ---> .castle only

Hi, folks!

I'm in need of some suggestions as to how to attach this helicopter rotor:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5031

to a Technic axle.  The rotor is designed to fit on a pin and spin freely,
I'd like to use it as the base for the vanes of a windmill and connect it
mechanically to a waterwheel below, which means axles and gears.

Any suggestions; whether they be just plain brilliant, semi-inspired, or off
the top of your head; would be appreciated.

Well I'd consider using 2 of these http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/32124 at
right angles.

ROSCO