 Technic / 8861
Re: New Video (Re: MOC: Marine Pedestal Crane)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 17:32:51 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Thomas Avery writes:
In lugnet.technic, Dennis Bosman writes:
You always should make movies when you have you own camera...

I've finally taken video of the crane, having borrowed a friend's camera.
The links to the files are on this page at the bottom:

http://www.texbrick.com/creations/marine_crane/index.html

WoWie!

TJ, you said it was fast but I still was not prepared for the performance of
that crane! It's insane!

Yikes, I see why you managed to scare people with that monster of a crane!
That turntable must be _really_ good.

Congratulations to a splendid design job!

/Tobbe