 Technic / 8659
Re: MOC: Marine Pedestal Crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 19:36:49 GMT

Any chance of videos of the beast actually moving?

I didn't take any, sorry. However, Todd Thuma did take some at Brickfest,
and I'm not sure if he still has them. I keep forgetting to contact him. If
I can get them, I'll put them up on my site.

*crossing my fingers*

I recently came to the conclusion that seing MOC's move adds a lot to the
OnLine experience. Sure, nice photos and good descriptions is good but movies
is better. Sometimes I took MOC's apart before getting them on video and I
regret that today - Now I've promised myself to always record my moving MOC's!
All of them might not get OnLine but it's great to have the memories on tape
too...

You always should make movies when you have you own camera. My father filmed
most of my models and I'm glad I have the movies (e.g. the Liebherr LG1550
and the Hitachi pile driver).

TJ, when you have a movie, I can see it in 'real' though.

Dennis