 Technic / 8598
Re: MOC: Marine Pedestal Crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 05:04:29 GMT

Hey more new pix, great! Cool MOC! It's really something to look at. The
upper portion, the base, the massiveness of it all. sheeesh 48 pounds!
Wowie. A mechanical bounty of Technic beauty.

Hey can we suspend the Jama with the Crane when I build the lower legs for it?

Great MOC, Great work. Your Site is looking good too.

In lugnet.announce.moc, Thomas Avery writes:
I'm proud to present, finally, the finished webpages for my marine crane MOC
(the crane I took to Brickfest this year):
http://www.texbrick.com/creations/marine_crane
Enjoy!

-TJ
www.texbrick.com