 Technic / 8610
Re: MOC: Marine Pedestal Crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 04:46:05 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Eric Sophie writes:
Hey more new pix, great! Cool MOC! It's really something to look at. The
upper portion, the base, the massiveness of it all. sheeesh 48 pounds!
Wowie. A mechanical bounty of Technic beauty.

Thanks!

Hey can we suspend the Jama with the Crane when I build the lower legs for it?

Uh, lift at your own risk ;-) If Jama is under 48 pounds, then sure! I can
probably lift it. Just as long as it doesn't thrash around like my cats do!

Great MOC, Great work. Your Site is looking good too.

Thanks for your comments. This is why I love sharing my stuff with others. I
enjoy seeing others enjoy it!

TJ