 Technic / 8611
Re: MOC: Marine Pedestal Crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 04:49:11 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
It's still one of the most impressive LEGO cranes around!

Thanks! It's not the tallest, but it's the beefiest ;-)

Me likes it!

My wife liked it too, until I insisted on keeping it in the living room for
all to see :-)

Any chance of videos of the beast actually moving?

I didn't take any, sorry. However, Todd Thuma did take some at Brickfest,
and I'm not sure if he still has them. I keep forgetting to contact him. If
I can get them, I'll put them up on my site.

Thanks for your comments!

TJ