 Technic / 8612
Re: MOC: Marine Pedestal Crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 04:52:58 GMT

In lugnet.technic, James Simpson writes:
Great website, TJ!  Definitely the Technic MOC of the year.

Thank you! I don't know about the best of the year award, there have been
many other great MOCs announced this year. (Jennifer's AC50 crane would get
my vote ;-) Perhaps a poll is in order?

Well, I'm glad you got to see the crane in person, and were able to witness
the maximum lift. Thanks!

-TJ