 Technic / 800
Re: Does anyone else's Pit Droid not "pop" up properly?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 14:14:34 GMT

Mine doesn't either. The torso "pops" but there's nothing I can see that
causes the legs to "pop" at the same time as they should.

--
-Steven  "Nothin' But Net!"
http://home.mindspring.com/~svore/