 Technic / 799
Re: Rear DriveVehicle with Independant Rear Suspension?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 11:09:21 GMT

David C. Pyatt <dcpyatt@netzero.net> wrote in message
Have any of the vehicle sets (other than the 8880)ever been rear wheel • drive
with independant suspension? I am trying to build something that would be
similar using standard Technics pieces and could some pictures to assist • my
hit/miss engineering.  Thanks!  Dave

8860 has rear wheel drive and independent rear wheel suspension. It's not
quite a job I think like front wheel drive or front wheel suspension (which
I only saw in 8880). 8448 has a more realistic one since it utilizes two
universal joints per axis, so the wheel remains perpendicular to the ground
while suspension travels.

Selçuk