 Technic / 798
Re: No in-box catalogs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 09:33:56 GMT

Every set I've bought, including 2000 Lego (technic and system) has had a
regular catalogue and a Lego Direct catalogue in the box.  Even the little
$5 sets.

--

Paul Davidson, aka Tinman
www.theforce.net |  Your Daily Dose of Star Wars

Mark Koesel <koesel@umich.edu> wrote in message
Has anyone else found that some of the new Technic sets don't
include in-box catalogs?  My copies of 8520 Millenium Slizer
and 8237 Formula Force both did not come with any in-box
catalogs.  But my copy of 8236 Bike Burner did, however.  Maybe
TLC is beginning to scale back the in-box literature in the US
too (as they are in Europe)?

Just wondering,

Mark