 Technic / 786
785  |  787
Subject:
No in-box catalogs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 01:05:09 GMT

Has anyone else found that some of the new Technic sets don't
include in-box catalogs?  My copies of 8520 Millenium Slizer
and 8237 Formula Force both did not come with any in-box
catalogs.  But my copy of 8236 Bike Burner did, however.  Maybe
TLC is beginning to scale back the in-box literature in the US
too (as they are in Europe)?

Just wondering,

Mark