 Technic / 792
Re: No in-box catalogs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 14:27:47 GMT

Mark Koesel <koesel@umich.edu> wrote in message
news:Fo91ot.KsG@lugnet.com...
Has anyone else found that some of the new Technic sets don't
include in-box catalogs?  My copies of 8520 Millenium Slizer
and 8237 Formula Force both did not come with any in-box
catalogs.  But my copy of 8236 Bike Burner did, however.  Maybe
TLC is beginning to scale back the in-box literature in the US
too (as they are in Europe)?

Just wondering,

Mark

The only 1999 technic sets that I bought so far is 8448 Super Car II and
8444 Air Enforcer, and both came with only a two sheet brochure instead of a
catalog that we are used with from the past. Additionally, none of the other
1999 sets (I bought all the SW sets and a few others like two Space Port and
a Rock Raiders set) came with a catalog, only one or two sheet theme
specific brochures.

Selçuk