 Technic / 795
Re: Rear DriveVehicle with Independant Rear Suspension?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 05:12:10 GMT

Yes, sets 8865 Test Car and 8448 Super Street Sensation feature independent
rear suspension (with rear wheel drive).  Set 8860 Auto chassis also has an
indpendent rear suspension, but it's design is somewhat basic an
unrealistic.

You can check out the 8865 irs here:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/8000/8865/index.html

You can make the design considerably more compact if you use more modern
technic parts (as is done in the 8448, which is too new to have scans on
BrickShelf).

"David C. Pyatt" <dcpyatt@netzero.net> wrote in message
Have any of the vehicle sets (other than the 8880)ever been rear wheel • drive
with independant suspension? I am trying to build something that would be
similar using standard Technics pieces and could some pictures to assist • my
hit/miss engineering.  Thanks!  Dave