 Technic / 818
Re: Does anyone else's Pit Droid not "pop" up properly?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 21:47:48 GMT

Which direction does the green "heel" go on yours?  Does it "point"
downwards or rearwards?  Mine had been downward-pointing, which I thought
odd but that's the way I read the directions. Topple-city.  I changed it to
point rearward and now he's fairly stable.

--
-Steven  "Nothin' But Net!"
http://home.mindspring.com/~svore/

"Paul Davidson" <tinman@direct.ca> wrote in message
Hm, mine is quite sturdy when it stands.  That was the one thing I was • happy
about. :)