 Technic / 806
Re: Does anyone else's Pit Droid not "pop" up properly?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 19:35:42 GMT

Hm, mine is quite sturdy when it stands.  That was the one thing I was happy
about. :)

--

Paul Davidson

Jason Brown <jmbrown@mines.edu> wrote in message

Jonathan Little wrote:

I don't think it was meant to pop up from a surface, either. Mine pops • up
fine if I'm holding it. I can't seem to get mine to stand, though, • unless I
put his arms sticking straight out and towards the back, for balance. I • want
to double check to see if I built it correctly.

I'd say you're correct.  Mine will stand up, but the slightest jolt will
send him topeling over.  :)
jmbrown@mines.edu
http://www.pcisys.net/~jmbrown/