 Technic / 805
804  |  806
Subject:
Technic tank
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 18:56:26 GMT

Greetings,

I've been working on various military models.  My latest project has been a
tank.  It's worth mentioning that I'm not building accurate models here, just
my concept of what a tank is.  However, I'm not really happy with the way it
has turned out.  I was wondering if anyone knew of some models online (maybe
even some dat files?) where I might be able to check out other tanks.  I
haven't been able to find any as of yet.  Thanks for the help.

-Ryan