 Technic / 7043
Re: Truss Joint Construction Details
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 13:16:32 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
And BTW bridges should be .train or something, it's not Technic!
*joking*
/Tobbe

LOL

Hey! Do you want to start another flame-war? ;-)

I've wondered about this myself. I think bridges are of interest to both groups.

My bridge is made of mostly Technic parts, and my question was about
construction technics involving Technic parts.

Maybe bridges belong somewhere else altoghether. Do you think we need a
.build.bridges newsgroup?

TJ