 Technic / 5001
Re: Technic Wheels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 09:40:42 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Gaurav Thakur writes:

What is everyone's favorite type of Technic wheel? (tire and hub)
I know many people here also prefer the 24x43s and the older type of 20x30s...

My favourite's the 20x30 but I'd like to see more of the tyre's on the
barcode truck. They're pneumatic, have a realistic tread, have the correct
height/width ratio and are a nice size. The hub doesn't look bad either.

How many people know that 24x43 is the dimensions of the hub in millimetres?

Steve