 Technic / 5015
Re: Technic Wheels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 10:22:29 GMT

Krusty wrote:

What's the one that comes on the 8446? I love those...

Yup, these are my favourite too, great proportions for trucks and
construction machines and they look fantastic. Of course they are a bit
wide for single wheels but that can usually be worked around. I really
like the old 24x43 ones too but found them to be generally impractical
for motorised models.

I also like the "slick" version of the wheels in the 8446.

Jennifer