 Technic / 5029
Re: Technic Wheels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 21:29:39 GMT

My (current) favourite is the cool, white hubbed (13x24 if I read right!)
found on the (blue) 8042, which colour combination is, well, ice cool.
Also found in 8835 (and doubtless elsewhere)

RW

Gaurav Thakur <cp5670@supermail.com> wrote in message
What is everyone's favorite type of Technic wheel? (tire and hub)

I like the 81.6x34 ZR ones the best. (these come with the 8857 Street
Chopper and 8880 Super Car)

I know many people here also prefer the 24x43s and the older type of • 20x30s...

-Gaurav Thakur, raving madman
Can be reached at cp5670@supermail.com
http://cp5670.terrashare.com/TC/