 Technic / 5002
Re: Technic Wheels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 10:42:14 GMT

"Steven Lane" <Steveroblane@aol.com> writes:

My favourite's the 20x30 but I'd like to see more of the tyre's on
the barcode truck. They're pneumatic, have a realistic tread, have
the correct height/width ratio and are a nice size. The hub doesn't
look bad either.

Yes, I agree with the Barcode Truck's wheels.  They're very realistic
looking.  I also like the slightly larger ones found on two of the
model team trucks, e.g. the black cat rig, no 5571.

I also like the slick motor cycle wheels off 8422.  They're great for
both motor cycles and for "classic veteran cars".

Another favorite are the threaded ones off 8235.  They're great for
medium sized construction vehicles.

Fredrik