 Technic / 4897
Re: Silver Champion Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 05:18:21 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Gary E. Blessing writes:
Hello,
I have a few questions about the silve champ.

1.How solid is it? some people said that its flimsy,so what I meen is 1.5
solid compared to the 8448?

There are at least two opinions:
http://news.lugnet.com/technic/?n=3333

and
http://news.lugnet.com/technic/?n=4582

2.Does the steering work? (yes I know thats a stupid question,but it dosen't
say on Lego's site)

Yes. rack & pinion steering

3.Does anyone have a picture of it next to an 8448? (I need a size
comparison)

I don't have a picture. They have the same width, <set:8448> is a little
higher but <set:8458> is about 20cm longer

- David