 Technic / 4940
Re: Silver Champion Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 23:12:53 GMT

Thanks but I made up my mind, If I don't get it for my birthday,
I'll be getting it my self.

Thanks for the help everyone!
Gary

N. Hoogerbrug <ringebu@knoware.nl> wrote in message
Hi  Builders,

I wrote an comment on the SC its about 600 words. If youre interested I • could
translate it.
But in short its more then 1400 parts, complex and fun to make. Compared • to the
8448 I build both of them, there both fun to make but the SC looks great • and
real in black and the 8448 gets his body from the red long curved beams. A • lot
of parts of the 8448 are red and both models have those ugly one use parts • only.

Building the second option of the SC is rother rare, making an truck with • slicks
!

Greetings Nico
Have fun and keep building