 Technic / 4941
Re: Silver Champion Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 01:48:04 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Gary E. Blessing writes:
Verry helpful review,
thank you!

Gary

Glad you found it useful! So far the site has 11 or 12 of them in total. I
try to upload a new one every 3-6 days; that time period will probably be
shortened a lot when I get more free time with the end of the school year in
sight. (woohoo!)

Also if you're planning to buy a copy yourself, it might be a good idea to
get one off eBay since they usually sell for around $30-$50 less than the
LS@H/retail prices. It's too bad Walmart.com isn't selling those for half
price anymore, since the main problem I had with this set was the price...

-Gaurav Thakur, raving madman
Can be reached at cp5670@supermail.com
http://cp5670.terrashare.com/TC/