 Technic / 4942
Re: RFC:LoTek updated with a RC Killough and videos of the Lynx tank
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 02:05:23 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
<<followup-to lugnet.technic>>

Hi there fellow LEGOmaniacs!

I've done some updates to my site:

1) New project, a radio controlled Killough platform with a
description of how the platform works and videos/photos of my version.

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/creations/rcKillough.html

I got a new toy, a 3Mp digital camera so I hope the picture quality
will be better this time :) I previously used my video camera and my
video editing tools to capture stills as photos.

2) Finally added the videos of the Lynx Mk I tank moving about.

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/creations/lynxMkI.html

Those pictures look great! (especially that "huge" one on the Killough
platform) What digital camera did you use to take those? I'm planning to get
one sometime soon (since my current one isn't very good) but have not been
able to decide which one to buy...

-Gaurav Thakur, raving madman
Can be reached at cp5670@supermail.com
http://cp5670.terrashare.com/TC/