 Technic / 4952
Re: RFC:LoTek updated with a RC Killough and videos of the Lynx tank
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 18:37:48 GMT

Those pictures look great! (especially that "huge" one on the Killough
platform) What digital camera did you use to take those? I'm planning to get
one sometime soon (since my current one isn't very good) but have not been
able to decide which one to buy...

Yes, I'm pretty happy with the quality, especially since I'm customed
to use my video camera to capture "photos".

I bought a more expensive camera since I do a lot of photographing in
the nature and such while biking/walking.

I bought a Kodak DC4800. The two main things that made me choose it
was the optics (28 to 80mm just like my Canon EOS 500 with zoom optics
I take nature photos so a wide angel (small 'mm' value) is important
for me) and the fact that I got a extra 32MB card in the deal (and
some extras like a bag etc.).

It was also good at close-ups, as you can see.
/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/