 Technic / 4950
Re: RFC:LoTek updated with a RC Killough and videos of the Lynx tank
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 10:03:40 GMT

Good work Tobbe, one thing I noticed immediately is that your models move
really quickly (or have you just speeded the film up? :-)

I love the Killough platform, and the descriptions of the various
movements make a lot of sense. I'd like to make a mini version of this
(for a lego Dalek?) but I suppose having to have roughly spherical wheels
will limit this to an extent, I think the smallest suitable wheels would
be the ones in 8226:

   http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8226

Jennifer Clark