 Technic / 4935
Re: Silver Champion Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 20:37:32 GMT

Hi  Builders,

I wrote an comment on the SC its about 600 words. If youre interested I could
translate it.
But in short its more then 1400 parts, complex and fun to make. Compared to the
8448 I build both of them, there both fun to make but the SC looks great and
real in black and the 8448 gets his body from the red long curved beams. A lot
of parts of the 8448 are red and both models have those ugly one use parts only.

Building the second option of the SC is rother rare, making an truck with slicks
!

Greetings Nico
Have fun and keep building