 Technic / 3494
Re: I am appalled...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 16:39:55 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Bradley Dale writes:
Slizers are actually popular with Transformers fans.  If you want to visit
Slizer websites, here are some links-

Slizer Legacy
http://slizerlegacy.homestead.com/
Under construction.

These aren't all of the Throwbot sites, but they do show that there are fans.
But why no RoboRider fan sites?

Hi. This is my first post. I'm the creator of Slizer Legacy. As the manin
page says, the site is dedicated to RoboRiders and Bionicle as well as Slizer.