 Technic / 3493
Re: Steerable Drive Axle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 12:51:23 GMT

On Sat, 25 Nov 2000 15:47:01 GMT, "Julien Kubesh" <kube0020@umn.edu>
wrote:
Has anyone come up with a design for a steerable live axle? With the spacing
needed for the differential and the substructure for the wheel pinnions, I have
been unsuccessful in building a modular axle that is narrow enough for
practical use. Any help?

I just stumbled across this webpage and I'm stunned:

http://member.nifty.ne.jp/mindstorms/gallery/k055e.html

Drive, steering AND suspension. w/o using any fishy pieces it
appears...

/Tobbe