 Technic / 3191
Re: Steerable Drive Axle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 11:59:03 GMT

Check this out.
It is a modle I made a year and a half ago and never really finished.

It was a radio controlled 4WD 4WS w/limited slip differential.

http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Quarter/3073/test.htm

In lugnet.technic, Julien Kubesh writes:
Has anyone come up with a design for a steerable live axle? With the spacing
needed for the differential and the substructure for the wheel pinnions, I have
been unsuccessful in building a modular axle that is narrow enough for
practical use. Any help?