 Technic / 3260
Re: I am appalled...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 05:11:00 GMT

Bradley Dale wrote:

In lugnet.technic, Gaurav Thakur writes:
Somehow neither of these series appeal to me...maybe I'm just a bit too old
(14). Although you're probably right about the fact that these are probably
designed for younger builders, since my brother (who is 8) really enjoys the
Throwbots.

I'll be 14 in a month and I still can't get enough of them.  What do you build
with Technic?
I am 19 and I have all of the throwbots except blaster flare and spark
and also the fire roborider. The missing throwbots and roboriders
including the boss are all on my xmas list.