 Technic / 3388
Re: I am appalled...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 19:56:26 GMT

Yay! It looks like Lego is listening, and they dejuniorized the ball joint
by making it a ball with an axle hole. This converts it into a great part
with many possible uses. THANKS LEGO!
http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards/2001/ballnew.jpg
-Amnon

In lugnet.technic, Amnon Silverstein writes:
Roboriders could be saved for us big kids (I just turned 16, twenty years
ago) with a few minor changes.

1. Split the ball joint cross axle off of the leg assembly. I can do this
myself, but I hate to take a razor saw to Lego parts. The detatched
ball/axle is a great part.