 Technic / 3387
Re: 8458 Silver Champion width
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 14:22:34 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
Including the wheels, it is about 35-36 "studs" long.

Talking about the 8458's wheels... I saw a set up in my local store
that has a 8458 wheel hooked up to a speed computer and the wheel has
a solid rubber tire, is this for the display only or does the actual
8458 got solid rubber tires? It seemed pretty heavy...

/Tobbe

The wheel assembly on the 8458 is simular to all other large rimmed Technic
type wheels. The tire portion is quite hollow. You can in fact "squish" the
tire surface down to the inner rim.

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

BRICKFEST 2001 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****