 Technic / 3032
Re: where can I get the mag wheel master???????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 14:18:02 GMT

This does not help you much in Canada, but the LEGO Outlet Store at Potomac
Mills Mall in Woodbridge, Virginia has quite a few of the Mag Wheel Master
(with labels on the box from Legoland, California) for about US$ 30. Glöckner
is correct about the availability of the wheels in a current wheels pack. The
8251 Sonic Cycle (US$ 8 to 10) should have one of the fork pieces you might use
in building motorcycles. If I remember correctly, that leaves the chain links
and the soft, thick washers for the muffler as unusual pieces.

In lugnet.technic, Geordan Ballantree writes:

I live in canada and was wondering if there are any outlet stores or
anything where I can get the mag wheel master. i recently bought the circuit
shock racer off of my friend at school but I'm looking to start a website
with technic MOC motorcycles in it and i want some of the parts in that set.

thanx

Geordan