 Technic / 3034
Re: where can I get the mag wheel master???????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 14:43:37 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Geordan Ballantree writes:

I live in canada and was wondering if there are any outlet stores or
anything where I can get the mag wheel master. i recently bought the circuit
shock racer off of my friend at school but I'm looking to start a website
with technic MOC motorcycles in it and i want some of the parts in that set.

thanx

Geordan

If memory serves you can get it as a Club Z reward at Zellers.

Jude