 Technic / 3075
Re: where can I get the mag wheel master???????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 00:01:03 GMT

Do the tires from 8422 fit on the thin wheels from 8417? Cuz I hate the
tires on the mag wheels master. and i'm not going to get the wheel pack from
S&H if 8422 tires don't fit with 8417 wheels.

Thanx

Geordan

In lugnet.technic, Geordan Ballantree writes:
In lugnet.technic, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
"geordanh ballantree" <geordanh@yahoo.ca> writes:

i recently bought the circuit shock racer off of my friend at
school but I'm looking to start a website with technic MOC
motorcycles in it and i want some of the parts in that set.

If it's the wheels you're after, they can also be found in 5219 Wheel
Pack:

   http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5219

This pack has two of the narrow front wheel from the 8417.

Fredrik

Thanks, I might ask for the wheels expansion thingy for christmas cuz I
don't have any money right now.

thanks

Geordan