 Technic / 3088
Re: where can I get the mag wheel master???????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 01:30:57 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Fredrik Glöckner writes:

It has a very well designed rear suspension.  The shock absorber is
mounted in the centre of the bike, just under the seat.  This is a
nice detail, as you will se the same design in many modern
motorcycles.

I really like the 8417.  I've hear some people loathe it because it
does not have a front suspension, but I still think it is nice.

Fredrik

Oh okay, that seems like a pretty neat system; I looked at a picture of it
again and I think I see what you're talking about...

Yeah, aside from the fact that it doesn't have front suspension, I thought
it looked far better than the older 8838 and 8422 motorcycles (and otherwise
had similar functions)...I guess I should have picked it up while it was
still around.

In fact, I really liked the decoration style for all the 1998 models
(8428/8432 and 8462 are of the same generation)...the futuristic look and
blue/black/gray color scheme on those models really appealed to me...