 Technic / 3087
Re: Another Technic Creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 22:05:08 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:

For a reminder of the alternative models see

Interesting! I looked out my old 850 manual and it is different to this one;
there are piece inventories for each step, and instructions for a couple of
alternative models, both different from the ones in your instrunction sheet.
It is also in booklet format, with ideas for combining the 850 with other
sets at the beginning and end.

Saying that, I do remember the alternative models from your instruction
sheet, so presumably I saw them somewhere - perhaps on the box?

Jennifer Clark