 Technic / 3031
Re: Another Technic Creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 10:57:55 GMT

Now i got it!

Cool down guys and make up your mind. I will tell you what's going on.

Have you ever heard of or have you ever _meet_ somebody being _that_ good on
such different tasks like Jennifer Clark?

She's perfect in engineering, presentation, photography, shooting films and
even writing.

Ok, everybody has heard of Leonardo da Vinci. But he's long gone. He's just
a myth in historybooks.

Has anybody _ever_ met her in person?

Is there _any_ evidence that Jeniffer Clark is real?

_I_ havent heard so far.

So i will tell you what came up in my mind: TLC is behind all that!!!

Yes! They have founded a secret group of engineers, designers even
psychologists with only one task to solve

"Frustrate this AFOLs as much as you can so that they will stop playing with
Legos!"

And why is this?

They dont like to read more postings on Lugnet.

Postings..
... complaining about juniorizing.
... on "How to order to get the most parts out of brick-o-lizer?".
... like "Can you explain this legal notes on brick-o-lizer any further?"
... saying "This silver champion is too simple!"

And so on, and so on.

So they decided to stop us from building and they started with us technic
freaks first.

Btw, have you recognized that clever move to give this genius a female name?

Hah! That makes it too obvious Lego.

We will simply stop reading posting from "Jeniffer Clark" and we will delete
the bookmarks to "her" page from our browsers.

YOU WILL NOT STOP US FROM BUILDING!!!!!

Greetings
Harry <vbg>