 Announcements / 846
845  |  847
Subject:
Another Technic Creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 12:54:25 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi again folks,

I've just put my latest creation online, a Technic figure scale
small(ish) excavator. The model is powered by motors and pneumatics, and
there are MPEG videos of it working to download. You can find it here:

   http://www.telepresence.strath.ac.uk/jen/lego/

Let me know what you think...

Jennifer Clark