 Technic / 3037
Re: Another Technic Creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 16:36:42 GMT

(Warning: This message has been composed by committee)

We/I would like to take this opportunity to deny all allegations cited in the
certain and singular thread of life on this plane of existence. We/I would also
assert in this communication that We/I have no part in forming nor have any
cognition of conspiracy theories, and are in no way linked to TLC.

Any of this nonsense and you'll find yourself assimilated pal :-)

"Jennifer Clark"